Tuesday, December 18, 2012

When we meet

This is a free flow piece which was strictly inspired by poetry in a chat room

It's awkward...we meet every week..
At the same place..planned by the event...
and the silent ellipses accumulates..nestles in the warmth of our rib                                   
A prison... I'd give my life ransom, even for my worst enemy                                         
A wish... I hope I didn't have to make...but its how much I'm prepared to give when I see you
I spoke... but my tongue waved the passion of my words back                  
And it's hard to swallow them... again...the fight feels like a dull dagger through my gleaming soul.         
The dullness hurts and tears...and leaves an oozing gash...
And if I had to choose; it would be the lesser of two evils                                 
If death... let it be quickly, painlessly                                                                                                       i     i wished... we sat close...just once
maybe serendipity will show up in a mini red dress...                                 
 I hope...she does... when we meet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I honestly think that this piece needs an extension ! It was like a taste of wine - left to mature in the hands of rich honesty and passion ! I thoroughly enjoyed it but I'm sad for you left me with an unquenchable wanting for more....